stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. 張文生(2001)。銀行建構「信用卡信用風險即時預警系統」之研究，中原大學企業管理研究所碩士論文。
- 9. 詹惠如(2004)。個人消費金融信用風險之評估-以某銀行之現金卡為例，東吳大學會計學系碩士論文。
- 1. Canner, G. B., Gabriel, S. A. & Woolley, J. M. (1991). Race, default risk and mortgage lending: A study of the FHA and conventional loan markets. Southern Economic Journal, 58(1), 249-262.
- 2. Calhoun, C. A. & Deng Y. H. (2002). A dynamic analysis of fixed and- adjustable-rate mortgage terminations. The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 24(1-2), 9-33.
- 3. Cairney, J. & Boyle, M. H. (2004). Howe ownership, mortgages and psychological distress. Housing Studies, 19(2), 161-174.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?