stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.Duku, M. H., Gu, S., and Hagan, E. B., “A comprehensive review of biomass resources and biofuels potential in Ghana. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,” Vol. 15, pp. 404-415(2011).
- 2.Panwar, N. L., Kaushik, S. C., and Kothari, S., “Role of renewable energy sources in environmental protection: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,” Vol. 15, pp. 1513-1524(2011).
- 3.Lo, H. M., Liao, Y. L., “The metal-leaching and acid-neutralizing capacity of MSW incinerator ash co-disposed with MSW in landfill sites,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 142, pp. 512–519(2007).
- 4.Lo, H. M., Kurniawan, T. A., Sillanpaa, M. E. T., Pai, T. Y., Chiang, C. F., Chao, K. P., Liu, M. H., Chuang, S. H., Banks, C. J., Wang, S. C., Lin, K. C., Lin, C. Y., Liu, W. F., Cheng, P. H., Chen, C. K., Chiu, H. Y., and Wu, H. Y., “Modeling biogas production from organic fraction of MSW co-digested with MSWI ashes in anaerobic bioreactors,” Bioresource Technology, Vol. 101, pp.6329-6335(2010).
- 5.Lo, H. M., Chiang, C. F., Tsao, H. C., Pai, T. Y., Liu, M. H., Kurniawan, T. A., Chao, K. P., Liou, C. T., Lin, K. C., Chang, C. Y., Wang, S. C., Banks, C. J., Lin, C. Y., Liu, W. F., Chen, P. H., Chen, C. K., Chiu, H. Y., Wu, H. Y., Chao, T. W., Chen, Y. R., Liu, D. W., and Lo, F. C., “Effects of spiked metals on the MSW anaerobic digestion,” Waste Management & Research, Vol. 30, pp.32-48(2012).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?