stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
朱瓚鴻 , Masters Advisor：何友鋒
- 3. 李佳隆，2013，"住宿類建築室內天然光環境計算模式之研究"，碩士論文，朝陽科技大學
- 31. 黃鈺華，2007，"自然光環境下水平遮陽暨導光板採光效能研究"，碩士論文，淡江大學。
- 40. 譚海韻，2005，"建築外遮陽設計準則之研究"，碩士論文，國立台北科技大學。
- 1. Athienitis,A.K.,Tzempelikos,A.,2002,A methodology for simulation of daylight room illuminance distribution and light dimming for a room with a controlled shading device，Solar Energy, Vol.72, Issue 4, pp.271-281.
- 2. Barr,A.G., McGinn,S.M.,Cheng,S.B.,1996, "A comparison of methods to estimate daily global solar irradiation from other climate variables on the Canadian prairies",Solar Energy,Vol.56, Issue 3, pp.213-224。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?