stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
郭鈞騏 , Masters Advisor：邱元錫
-  Affisco, J.F., Paknejad, M.J., Nasri, F. Quality improvement and setup reduction in the joint economic lot size model. European Journal of Operational Research, 142 (3), 497-508. (2002)
-  Abdul-Jalbar, B., Gutierrez, J., Sicilia, J. Integer-ratio policies for distribution/ inventory systems. International Journal of Production Economics, 93-94, pp. 407-415. (2005)
-  Al-Salamah, M, Abudari, A. Production lot sizing and process targeting under process deterioration and machine breakdown conditions. ( Modelling and Simulation in Engineering, art. no. 393495 . (2012)
-  Abraham Grosfeld-Nir , Yigal Gerchak. Multistage Production to Order with Rework Capability. Management Science c INFORMS Vol. 48, No. 5, May 2002 pp. 652–664.(2002)
-  Bong Jin Yum, EDWARD D. McDOWELLJ. Optimal inspection policies in a serial production system including scrap rework and repair: An MILP approach. Journal: International Journal of Production Research - INT J PROD RES , vol. 25, no. 10, pp. 1451-1464. (1987)
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?