stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃田子 , Masters Advisor：沈永堂;陳炯堯
轉矩陣 ； 邊界元素法(BEM) ； 聲音穿透損失(STL) ； 熱流傳導 ； 微沖孔板(MPP) ； T-10飛機引擎消聲室 ； Transfer matrix ； Sound Transmission Loss(STL) ； Boundary Element Method (BEM) ； Thermal Flux ； Micro Perforated Panel (MPP) ； T-10 Hush-House
- 1. B.Venkatesham, Mayank Tiwari and M.L.Munjal, 2009, “Transmission loss analysis of rectangular expansion chamber with arbitrary location of inlet/outlet by means of green’s functions”, Journal of Sound and Vibration , 323, PP.1032-1044.
- 3. Chiung Yao Chen, Cheng Ching Lee and Yee Hsiung Kuo, 2011, “Noise characteristics and simulation of several full scale turbojet engines at hush-house”, JTD, PP.13-19.
- 4. Christophe Bailly and Daniel Juve, 2000, “Numerical solution of acoustic propagation problems using linearized euler equations”, AIAA Journal Vol.38, No. 1，PP.22-29.
- 5. C.I.Chu, H.T.Hua and I.C.Liao, 2001, “Effect of three-dimensional modes on acoustic performance of reversal flow mufflers with rectangular cross-section”, Computers and Structures, 79 ,PP.883-890.
- 6. D.H.Lee and Y.P.Kwon, 2004, “Estimation of the absorption performance of multiple layer perforated panel systems by transfer matrix method”, Journal of Sound and Vibration , 278,PP.847-860.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?