stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  林信鋒、蔡正富，「植基於離散小波轉換之聲音浮水印技術」，
- Barry Arons (2008) . A Review of The Cocktail Party Effect .MIT Media Lab Conversational Computer Systems.
- Bigham, J. P., & Cavender, A. C. (2009). Evaluating existing audio CAPTCHAs and an interface optimized for non-visual use.Proceedings of the 27th international conference on Human factors in computing systems, CHI ’09 (1829–1838)
- Cherry, E. C. (1953). Some experiments on the recognition of speech, with one and with two ears. Journal of the acoustical society of America,25(5), 975–979.
- Chan, T.-Y. . (2003). Using a test-to-speech synthesizer to generate a reverse Turing test. 15th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence, 2003. Proceedings (p 226 – 232).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?