stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Rayleigh, L., On Waves Propagated Along the Plane Surface of an Elastic Solid, London Mathematical Society Proc, 1885.
- 2. Nazarian, S. and Stokoe, Π, K. H. , In Situ Determination of Elastic Moduli of Pavement Systems by Spectral-Analysis-of-Surface-Wave Method(Practical Aspects), Center for Transportation Research, The Univ.of Texas at Austin, 1985.
- 3. Satoh, T., Poran, C. J., Yamagata, K. and Rodriquez, J.A., Soil profiling by spectral analysis of surface waves, Proc. of 2nd International Conference on Recent Advances in Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics, St. LOUIS, Missouri, pp.1429-1434, 1991.
- 8. 潘建志，「表面波譜法反算土層剪力波速之探討」，碩士論文，國立成功大學土木工程，2002。
- 9. 黃俊豪，「應用表面波譜法調查土層剪力波速之研究」，碩士論文，國立成功大學土木工程，2003。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?