stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Cha, T. L., Qiu, L., Chen, C. T., Wen, Y. and Hung, M. C., "Emodin down-regulates androgen receptor and inhibits prostate cancer cell growth," Cancer Research, Vol. 65, No. 6, pp.2287-2295 (2005).
- Chang, Y. C., Lai, T. Y., Yu, C. S., Chen, H. Y., Yang, J. S., Chueh, F. S., Lu, C. C., Chiang, J. H., Huang, W. W., Ma, C. Y. and Chung, J. G., "Emodin Induces Apoptotic Death in Murine Myelomonocytic Leukemia WEHI-3 Cells In Vitro and Enhances Phagocytosis in Leukemia Mice In Vivo," Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine Vol. 2011, No. pp.523596 (2011).
- Chihara, T., Shimpo, K., Beppu, H., Yamamoto, N., Kaneko, T., Wakamatsu, K. and Sonoda, S., "Effects of Aloe-emodin and Emodin on Proliferation of the MKN45 Human Gastric Cancer Cell Line," Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention, Vol. 16, No. 9, pp.3887-3891 (2015).
- Chiu, T. H., Lai, W. W., Hsia, T. C., Yang, J. S., Lai, T. Y., Wu, P. P., Ma, C. Y., Yeh, C. C., Ho, C. C., Lu, H. F., Wood, W. G. and Chung, J. G., "Aloe-emodin induces cell death through S-phase arrest and caspase-dependent pathways in human tongue squamous cancer SCC-4 cells," Anticancer research, Vol. 29, No. 11, pp.4503-4511 (2009).
- Eisenhauer, E. A., ten Bokkel Huinink, W. W., Swenerton, K. D., Gianni, L., Myles, J., van der Burg, M. E., Kerr, I., Vermorken, J. B., Buser, K., Colombo, N. and et al., "European-Canadian randomized trial of paclitaxel in relapsed ovarian cancer: high-dose versus low-dose and long versus short infusion," Journal of clinical oncology, Vol. 12, No. 12, pp.2654-2666 (1994).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?