stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Anderson, Erin W. “Cross-Category Variation in Customer Satisfaction and Retention.” Marketing Letters 5, no.1 (1994): 19-30.
- Anderson, Erin W., Claes Fornell, and Donald R. Lehmann.“Customer Satisfaction,Market Share, and Profitability: Findings from Sweden.” Journal of Marketing 58 (July 1994): 53-66.
- Anderson, Erin W. and V. Mittal.“Strengthening the Satisfaction-profit Chain.” Journal of Service Research 3 (2000):107-120
- Anderson, James C. and David Gerbing. “Structural Equation Modeling in Practice: A Review and Recommended Two Step Approach.” Psychological Bulletin 103 (May 1988): 411-423.
- ________ and James A. Narus. “A Model of Distributor Firm and Manufacturer Firm Working Partnerships.” Journal of Marketing 54 (January 1990): 42-58.
- 吳明鳳(2010)。台灣地區網路消費者購物決策因素研究 ─以社會及心理學取向。淡江大學大眾傳播學系碩士班學位論文。2010。1-142。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?