stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
吳英傑 , Masters Advisor：曾信雄
-  Enke K.Hard carbon layers for wear protection and antireflection purposes of infrared devices. Applied optics 1985;24:508-12.
-  Robertson J. Improving the properties of diamond-like carbon. Diamond and Related Materials 2003;12:79-84.
-  Robertson J. Requirements of ultrathin carbon coatings for magnetic storage technology. Tribology International 2003;36:405-15.
-  Lee KY, Fujimoto K, Ohkura S, Honda S, Katayama M, Hirao T. Study of electron field emission and structural properties of nanostructured carbon thin films deposited by hot-filament-assisted reactive sputtering using methane gas. Vacuum 2002;66:239-43.
-  Ma WJ, Ruys AJ, Mason RS, Martin PJ, Bendavid A, Liu Z, Ionescu M, Zreiqat H. DLC coatings: Effects of physical and chemical properties on biological response. Biomaterials 2007;28:1620-8.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?