stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  B. Razavi, Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits, McGraw Hill, 2001.
-  H.-H. Ou and B.-D. Liu, “A 1-V 9-Bit 2.5Msample/s Pipelined ADC with Merged Switched-Opamp and Opamp-Sharing Techniques,” IEEE International Symposium, Vol. 3, pp. 1972 - 1975, May 2005.
-  P. Y. Wu, V. S.-L. Cheung, and H. C. Luong, “A 1-V 100-MS/s 8-bit CMOS Switched-Opamp Pipelined ADC Using Loading-Free Architecture,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol. 42, No. 4, pp. 730 - 738, April 2007.
-  H. A. Aslanzadeh, S. Mehrmanesh, M. B. Vahidfar, and M. Atarodi, ”A 1.8V High-Speed 13-Bit Pipelined Analog to Digital Converter for Digital IF Applications,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol. 1, pp. I-885 - I-888 25-28 May 2003.
-  Y. Chiu, P. R. Gray, and B. Nikolic, “A 14-b 12-MS/s CMOS Pipeline ADC with Over 100-dB SFDR,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits. Vol. 39, No.12, pp. 2139 - 2151, Dec. 2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?