stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Lord Rayleigh, “On wave propagating along the plane surface of an elastic solid”, Proceedings London Mathematical Society 7 (1885) 4-11.
-  R. M. White, “Surface elastic wave”, Proceedings of the IEEE 58 (1970) 1238-1276.
-  I. T. Tang, Y. C. Wang, W. C. Hwang, C. C. Hwang, N. C. Wu, M. P. Houng, Y. H. Wang, “Investigation of piezoelectric ZnO film deposited on diamond like carbon coated onto Si substrate under different sputtering conditions”, Journal of Crystal Growth 252 (2003) 190-198.
-  I. T. Tang, H. J. Chen, W. C. Hwang, Y. C. Wang, M. P. Houng, Y. H. Wang, “Applications of piezoelectric ZnO film deposited on diamond-like carbon coated onto Si substrate under fabricated diamond SAW filter”, Journal of Crystal Growth 262 (2004) 461-466.
-  M. Benetti, D. Cannata, F. Di Pietrantonio, E. Verona, “Growth of AlN piezoelectric films on diamond for high frequency SAW devices”, Processing 2003 IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium (2003) 1738-1741.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?