stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Walker PR, LeBlanc J, Sikorska M. Effects of aluminum and other cations on the structure of brain and liver chromatin. Biochemistry 1989; 28: 3911-15.
- 4. Steinemann SG. Corrosion of titanium and titanium alloys for surgical implants. Ti’ 84 Science and Technology. Ljering G, Zwicker U, Bunk editor. 1984:1373.
- 5. Laing PG, Fergosun AB Jr, Hodge ES. Tissue reaction in rabbit muscle exposed to metallic implants. J Biomed Mater Res 1967;1:135-49.
- 6. Sousa SR, Barbosa MA, “Electrochemistry of AISI 316L stainless steel in calcium phosphate and protein solutions”, J. Mater. Sci.: Materials in Medicine 2 ( 1991 ) 19-26.
- 8. 張正中，“鈦合金動物實驗研究”，碩士論文，國立成功大學材料科學及工程學系，民國九十三年。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?