stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李常銘 , Masters Advisor：孫碧娟
標章知識 ； 價格 ； 品牌知名度 ； 台灣製產品MIT微笑標章 ； 知覺品質 ； 購買意願 ； Taiwan-made product MIT smile logo knowledge ； purchase intention ； perceived quality ； Taiwan-made product MIT smile logo ； brand awareness ； perceived price
- 9. Aaker, D. A., “Managing Brand Equity: Capitalizing on the Value of a Brand Name”, New York: Free Press, (1991)
- 10. Agrawal, S. and R. Teas ,” Perceived Value: Mediating Role of Perceived Risk “, Journal of Marketing Theory and Practic, 9(4), (2001): pp.1-14.
- 12. Ahmed, S. A. and d‘Astous,” Country of origin and brand effects: a multi-dimensional and multi-attribute study”, J Intl Consum Mark 9(2), ( 1996): pp.93-115.
- 13. Ahmed, S. A. and d‘Astous, “Comparison of Country of Origin Effect on house and Organizational Buyers’ Product Perceptions”, European Journal of Marketing, 29(3), (1995): pp. 35-51.
- 14. Amine, L. S.,”Country-of Origin, Animosity and Consumer Response: Marketing Implications of Anti-Americanism and Francophobia”, International Business Review,17(4), (2008): pp. 402-422
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?