stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳菁徽 , Ph.D Advisor：朱元祥 Co-advisor ：黎進三
- 1. Agrawal, R., Sharma, S., Bekir, J., Conway, G., Bailey, J., Balen, A. H., & Prelevic, G. (2004). Prevalence of polycystic ovaries and polycystic ovary syndrome in lesbian women compared with heterosexual women. Fertil Steril, 82(5), 1352-1357. doi: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2004.04.041
- 2. Ayala, C., Steinberger, E., Smith, K. D., Rodriguez-Rigau, L. J., & Petak, S. M. (1999). Serum testosterone levels and reference ranges in reproductive-age women. Endocr Pract, 5(6), 322-329. doi: 10.4158/EP.5.6.322
- 3. Azziz, R., Carmina, E., Dewailly, D., Diamanti-Kandarakis, E., Escobar-Morreale, H. F., Futterweit, W., . . . Androgen Excess, S. (2006). Positions statement: criteria for defining polycystic ovary syndrome as a predominantly hyperandrogenic syndrome: an Androgen Excess Society guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 91(11), 4237-4245. doi: 10.1210/jc.2006-0178
- 4. Azziz, R., Marin, C., Hoq, L., Badamgarav, E., & Song, P. (2005). Health care-related economic burden of the polycystic ovary syndrome during the reproductive life span. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 90(8), 4650-4658. doi: 10.1210/jc.2005-0628
- 5. Balen, A. H., Laven, J. S., Tan, S. L., & Dewailly, D. (2003). Ultrasound assessment of the polycystic ovary: international consensus definitions. Hum Reprod Update, 9(6), 505-514.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?