stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
伏佩玲 , Masters Advisor：陳文亮
除濕機、模糊品質機能展開法、二維品質模式、聯合分析法、重要表現程度分析法、分析網路程序法、資料包絡法 ； Dehumidifier ； Fuzzy Quality Function Deployment (FQFD) ； Kano Model ； Conjoint Analysis ； Importance-Performance Analysis (IPA) ； Analytic Network Process (ANP) ； Data Envelopment Analysis Method (DEA).
-  Kano, N., Seraku, N., Takahashi, F., and Tsuji, S., 1984, “Attractive Quality and Must-be Quality Hinshitsu”, Journal of Japanese Society for Quality Control, Vol. 14, pp. 39-48.
-  Liu, X.F., Noguchi, K. and Zhou, W., 2001, Requirement Acquisition, Analysis and Synthesis in Quality Function Deployment, Technomic Publishing Co., pp. 24-36.
-  Narver, J., and Slater, S.F., 1998, “The Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability”, Journal of Marketing, Oct90, Vol. 54, No. 4, pp. 20-36.
-  Shehab E. M. and Abdalla, H. S., 2002, “Manufacturing Cost Modeling for Concurrent Product Development”, Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Vol. 17, pp. 341-353.
-  Shen, X.X., Tan, K.C., Xie, M., 2000,“An integrated approach to innovative product development using Kano’s model and QFD”, European Journal of Innovation Management, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 91-99.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?