stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
沈文平 , Masters Advisor：黃隆昇 Co-advisor ：許寶東
- 1. Adrangi, B., A. Chatrath, and K. Raffiee, 2003, Economic Activity, Inflation, and Hedging The Case of Gold and Silver Investments, The Journal of Wealth Management, 6(2) , 60-77.
- 2. Beckers, S., and L. Soenen.(1984). Gold: More Attractive to Non-U.S. Than to U.S.Investors Journal of Business Finance and Accounting.11-1.
- 3. Chang F. J., Hu H. F. and Chen Y. C. 2001 Counterpropagation Fuzzy-Neural Network for Streamflow Reconstruction. Hydrological Processes.15(2):219-232.
- 4. Chang F. J., Liang J. M. and Chen Y. C. 2001.Flood Forecasting Using Radial Basis Function Neural Network. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics Part C - Applications and Reviews. 31(4):530-535.
- 5. Chang F.J. and Chen Y.C.2003. Estuary Water-Stage Forecasting by Using Radial Basis Function Neural Network. Journal of Hydrology. 270(1-2):158-166.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?