stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  David Furió, Santiago González-Gancedo, M.-Carmen Juan, Ignacio Seguí, Noemí Rando(2013). Evaluation of Learning Outcomes Using an Educational iPhone Game vs. Traditional Game. Computers & Education, 64, pp. 1-23.
-  宋曜廷、張國恩、林慧藍、李宜芬、陳明溥，2009，數位學習教材之品質認證標準的建立及其信度分析，電子商務學報，11卷，4期，頁823-846。
-  Alejandro Echeverría, Matías Améstica, Francisca Gil, Miguel Nussbaum, Enrique Barrios, Sandra Leclerc(2012). Exploring different technological platforms for supporting co-located collaborative games in the classroom. Computers in Human Behavior, 28(4), pp. 1170-1177.
-  Krista E. DeLeeuw, Richard E. Mayer(2011). Cognitive consequences of making computer-based learning activities more game-like. Computers in Human Behavior, 27(5), pp. 2011-2016.
-  Glenda A. Gunter, Robert F. Kenny, Erik H. Vick(2008). Taking educational games seriously:Using the RETAIN model to design endogenous fantasy into standalone educational games. Educational Technology Research and Development, 56, pp. 511-537.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?