stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
邱湛桂 , Masters Advisor：趙敏
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6822/CTUST.2009.00001
- 6. 如何以旋轉準直儀的方式來改善頭頸部強度調控放射治療所產生照野相接劑量不均勻的情況, 放射治療與腫瘤學; 13(3): 205-215
- 7. Jergin Chen, MD., * R. Jeffrey Lee, M.D., Intensity-Moldulated Radiotherapy Using Imoplanted Fiducial Markers with Daily Protal Imaging: Assessment of Prostate Organ Motion, Int. J. Radiation Oncology Biol. Phys., Vol. 68, No. 3, pp. 912–919, 2007
- 8. Yu-Ming, Liu, M.D., Cheng-Ying Shiau, M.D., et.al. The role and strategy of IMRT in Radiation Therapy of Pelvic Tumors: Dose Escalation and Critical Organ Sparing in Prostate Cancer, Int. J. Radiation Onclolgy Biol. Phys, Vol. 67, No. 4, pp. 1113-1123, 2007
- 9. Sohn, M Yan, D Liang, J Meldolesi, E Vargas, C Alber, M , Incidence of Late Rectal Bleeding In High-Dose Conformal Radiotherapy of Prostate Cancer Using Equivalent Uniform Dose-based and Dose-volume-based Normal Tissue Complication Probability Models,
- Int. J. Radiation Oncology Biol. Phys., Vol. 67, No. 4, pp. 1066–1073, 2007
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?