stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2.Kestin LL, Sharpe MB, Frazier RC, Vicini FA, Yan D, Matter RC, Martinez AA, Wong JW. Intensity modulation to improve dose uniformity with tangential breast radiotherapy: initial clinical experience. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys., 48(5):1559-68, 2000.
- 3.Ostwald PM, Kron T, Hamilton CS, Denham JW. Clinical use of carbon-loaded thermoluminescent dosimeters for skin dose determination. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys., 33(4):943-50, 1995.
- 4.Martin J. Butson, Peter K. N. YU, Peter E. Metcalfe. Incident contamination lepton doses measured using radiochromic film in radiotherapy. Eadiation Measurements, 29(6):605-609, 1998.
- 5.Ciocca M, Orecchia R, Garibaldi C, Rondi E, Luini A, Gatti G, Intra M, Veronesi P, Lazzari R, Tosi G, Veronesi U. In vivo dosimetry using radiochromic films during intraoperative electron beam radiation therapy in early-stage breast cancer. Radiother Oncol., 69(3):285-9, 2003.
- 6.Gunhan B, Kemikler G, Koca A. Determination of surface dose and the effect of bolus to surface dose in electron beams. Med Dosim., 28(3):193-8, 2003.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?