stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡佩芬 , Masters Advisor：陳永福
- Aronszajn, N. (1950). Theory of reproducing kernels. Transactions of the American mathematical society, 68, 337-404.
- Bigger, J. T., Jr., Fleiss, J. L., Steinman, R. C., Rolnitzky, L. M., Kleiger, R. E., & Rottman, J. N. (1992). Frequency domain measures of heart period variability and mortality after myocardial infarction. [Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov''tResearch Support, U.S. Gov''t, P.H.S.]. Circulation, 85(1), 164-171.
- Bleyer, A. J., Russell, G. B., & Satko, S. G. (1999). Sudden and cardiac death rates in hemodialysis patients. Kidney international, 55(4), 1553-1559.
- Block, G. A., Klassen, P. S., Lazarus, J. M., Ofsthun, N., Lowrie, E. G., & Chertow, G. M. (2004). Mineral metabolism, mortality, and morbidity in maintenance hemodialysis. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN, 15(8), 2208-2218.
- Bonnemeier, H., Richardt, G., Potratz, J., Wiegand, U. K., Brandes, A., Kluge, N., et al. (2003). Circadian profile of cardiac autonomic nervous modulation in healthy subjects: differing effects of aging and gender on heart rate variability. [Clinical Trial]. Journal of cardiovascular electrophysiology, 14(8), 791-799.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?