stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
護理雜誌 ； 61卷5期 (2014 / 10 / 01) ， P85 - 90
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6224/JN.61.5.85
- 全民健康保險爭議審議委員會（2008）．精神科急性病房超長住院之爭議案例．台灣醫學，12（3），346－350。[NHI Dispute Mediation Committee. (2008). The dispute of extended hospitalization at acute psychiatric admission ward. Formosan Journal of Medicine, 12(3), 346－350.]
- 吳建昌（2010）．精神疾病患者之意思能力．護理雜誌，57（6），5－10。[Wu, K. C. C. (2010). Mental capacity of psychiatric patients. The Journal of Nursing, 57(6), 5－10.] doi:10.6224/JN.57.6.5
- 夏慧玲、葉玲玲、黃光華（2009）．精神分裂症患者主要照顧者之照顧需要研究．精神衛生護理雜誌，4（1），9－18。[Hsia, H. L., Yeh, L. L., & Hung, K. H. (2009). Care needs for patients with schizophrenia of chief caregivers. The Journal of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, 4(1), 9－18.]
- 熊德筠、林靜蘭、林冠品、李玫昭（2010）．出院準備概念於精神病患照護的應用．護理雜誌，57（2，附冊），58－64。[Hsiung, D. Y., Lin, E. C. L., Lin, K. P., & Lee, M. C. (2010). Discharge planning: Practical implementation in psychiatric care. The Journal of Nursing, 57(2, Suppl.), 58－64.] doi:10.6224/JN.57.2S.58
- Jonsen, A. R., Siegler, M., & Winslade, W. J.（2011）．臨床倫理學：臨床醫學倫理決策的實務導引（辛幸珍、許正園、陳汝吟、陳彥元、蔡篤堅譯）．台北市：合記。（原著出版於2010）[Jonsen, A. R., Siegler, M., & Winslade, W. J. (2011). Clinical ethics: A practical approach ethical decision in clinical medicine (H. C. Hsin, J. Y. Hsu, R. Y. Chen, Y. Y. Chen, & D. Tsai, Trans.). Taipei City, Taiwan, ROC: Ho Chi. (Original work published 2010)]
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?