stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
護理雜誌 ； 62卷1期 (2015 / 02 / 01) ， P98 - 102
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6224/JN.62.1.98
- 林淑英（2009）．政府機構基層主（會）計人員工作壓力及壓力因應策略之研究—以屏東縣政府為例（碩士論文）．取自http://ir.meiho.edu.tw/handle/987654321/928 [Lin, S. Y. (2009). A study on work stress and coping strategy for governmental institutions accountants: The case of Pingtung County Government (Master’s thesis). Retrieved from http://ir.meiho.edu.tw/handle/987654321/928]
- 國民健康局（2012，2月）．臨床戒菸服務指引．取自http://health99.hpa.gov.tw/media/public/pdf/21780.pdf [Bureau of Health Promotion, Taiwan, ROC. (2012, February). Clinical guidelines for smoking cessation services. Retrieved from http://health99.hpa.gov.tw/media/public/pdf/21780.pdf]
- 張迪真、詹惠雅、姜遠萍（2010）．應用跨理論模式照護一位糖尿病患飲食之護理經驗．護理雜誌，57（2，附冊），87–92。[Chang, T. C., Chan, H. Y., & Chiang, Y. P. (2010). Applying the transtheoretical model to a patient on a diabetes control diet: A nursing experience. The Journal of Nursing, 57(2, Suppl.), 87–92.]
- 賈台寶、邱政元、林幸嫻、黃奕孝、洪瀚濰、洪敦益、余偉綸（2013）．應用跨理論模式探討職場戒菸協助的困難度．勞工安全衛生研究季刊，21（4），387–403。 [Chia, T. P., Chiou, J. Y., Lin, H. H., Huang, Y. S., Hung, W. H., Hung, D. Y., & Yu, W. L. (2013). Application of the transtheoretical model in the analysis of the task for smoking cessation in workplace. Journal of Occupational Safety and Health, 21(4), 387–403.]
- 歐香縫（2006）．吸菸者拒菸自我效能與健康信念相關因素探討—台灣中部某醫學中心門診為例（未發表的碩士論文）．臺中市：中山醫學大學護理研究所。 [Ou, S. F. (2006). Self-efficacy in smoking cessation and health belief -In outpatients at a medical center in central Taiwan (Unpublished master’s thesis). Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung City, Taiwan, ROC.]
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?