stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
- 姚建安、邱泰源、胡文郁、陳慶餘（2004）．國內外安寧緩和醫學教育現況．安寧療護雜誌，9（1），28–43。[Yao, C. A., Chiu, T. Y., Hu, W. Y., & Chen, C. Y. (2004). Current state of hospice palliative medical education in developed countries and Taiwan. Taiwan Journal of Hospice Palliative Care, 9(1), 28–43.]
- 胡文郁、曾建寧、王 浴、翁瑞萱（2004）．護理系學生接受安寧緩和醫療臨床實習教育介入之成效．安寧療護雜誌，9（1），1–20。[Hu, W. Y., Tseng, C. W., Wang, Y., & Ueng, R. S. (2004). The effects of clinical practice program toward palliative care for nursing student’s education in school of nursing. Taiwan Journal of Hospice Palliative Care, 9(1), 1–20.]
- 胡文郁、戴玉慈、陳月枝、張 媚、陳宛榆、王 浴、釋滿祥（2010）．末期醫療照顧臨床課程重要議題－ 護理學系課程教師手冊（護生版）．台北市：國立台灣大學護理學系所。[Hu, W. Y., Dai, Y. T., Chen, Y. C., Yeh, M. C., Chen, W. Y., Wang, Y., & Bhikkhuni, M. S. (2010). Pearls of palliative care - Nrusing practice. Taipei City, Taiwan, ROC: National Taiwan University, School of Nursing.]
- 張利中、鄭美莉、王萱萁（2006）．台灣地區安寧護理人員死亡因應自我效能量表之研究．安寧療護雜誌，11（1），1–13。[Chang, L. J., Cheng, M. L., & Wang, H. C. (2006). A study to death coping self-efficacy scale for hospice nurses in Taiwan. Taiwan Journal of Hospice Palliative Care, 11(1), 1–13.]
- 陳美碧、蔣欣欣（2008）．安寧緩和療護的困頓與成長—護理人員的經驗．實證護理，4（3），191–199。[Cheng, M. B., & Chiang, H. H. (2008). Struggling and growing in palliative care: Nurses’ experiences. Journal of Evidence-Based Nursing, 4(3), 191–199.]
- 顧艶秋(Yan-Chiou Ku);林麗英(Li-Ying Lin);蔣秀容(Shiow-Rong Jeang);陳惠鈴(Hui-Ling Chen);高紀雅(Chi-Ya Kao)(2018)。全人照護結合安寧療護之教育訓練對提升全人照護之成效。高雄護理雜誌。35(3)。12-24。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?