stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
護理雜誌 ； 63卷1期 (2016 / 02 / 01) ， P99 - 109
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6224/JN.63.1.99
- 梁亞文、蔡哲宏、陳文意（2011）．非緊急急診病人特性及其相關因素探討．台灣公共衛生雜誌，30（5），505–516。[Liang, Y. W., Tsai, C. H., & Chen, W. Y. (2011). Non-urgent emergency department use by patients in a regional hospital. Taiwan of Journal Public Health, 30(5), 505–516.] doi:10.6288/TJPH2011-30-05-10
- 樓迎統、楊雅晴、鄭惠信、林佩欣、許 勤（2011）．老人生理學（一版）．台北市：華杏。[Lou, Y. T., Yang, Y. C., Cheng, H. S., Lin, P. H., & Hsu, C. (2011). Gerontological physiology (1st ed.). Taipei City, Taiwan, ROC: Farseeing.]
- 顏慧芳、邱麗文（2005）．急重症醫護人員的疼痛處理知識與態度及其相關因素．實證護理，1（4），292–301。[Yen, H. F., & Chiu, L. W. (2005). Knowledge of and attitudes toward pain management and related factors among physicians and nurses working in critical and emergency care wards. Journal of Evidence-Based Nursing, 1(4), 292–301.] doi:10.6225/JEBN.1.4.292
- 龔美珍（2008）．建立護理人員疼痛處理之模式—以桃園縣某醫院為例（未發表的碩士論文）．桃園市：元智大學管理研究所。[Kung, M. C. (2008). The development of a pain management model for the nurse staff- A hospital case in Taoyuan County (Unpublished master’s thesis). Yuan Ze University, Taoyuan City, Taiwan, ROC.]
- Al-Shaer, D., Hill, P. D., & Anderson, M. A. (2011). Nurses’ knowledge and attitudes regarding pain assessment and intervention. Medsurg Nursing, 20(1), 7–11.
- 鄭伊婷(I-Ting Cheng);吳佩璇(Pei-Hsuan Wu);劉秀華(Hsiu-Hua Liu)(2020)。降低心臟外科病房傳統開心手術病人中度疼痛以上發生率。榮總護理。37(3)。298-305。
- 陳楷勳(Kai-Hsun Chen);凃懿如(I-Ju Tu);林家琪(Chia-Chi Lin);顧景玉(Ching-Yu Ku)(2019)。照顧一位感染海洋弧菌併發敗血性休克病人之急診護理經驗。榮總護理。36(1)。96-102。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?