stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
護理雜誌 ； 64卷2期 (2017 / 04 / 01) ， P55 - 65
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6224/JN.000024
- 李佳倫、林淑媛、葉淑惠（2007）．結直腸癌病患手術前後疲憊及情緒困擾之相關性研究．醫護科技學刊，9（3），200–209。[Lee, C. L., Lin, S. Y., & Yeh, S. H. (2007). A correlational study of fatigue and emotional distress in colorectal cancer patients before and after surgery. The Journal of Health Science, 9(3), 200–209.] doi:10.6563/TJHS.2007.9(3).3
- 余美嬅、江美貞、謝伶瑜（2011）．尿路結石病人情緒困擾之初探．嘉基護理，11（1），1–8。[Yu, M. H., Jiang, J. Z., & Hsieh, L. Y. (2011). A pilot study of emotional distress in patients with urolithiasis. Ditmanson Medical Foundation Chiayi Christian Hospital Journal of Nursing, 11(1), 1–8.]
- 邱善筠、曹汶龍、蔡宗益（2014）．中風病人憂鬱情緒及其相關因素探討―以南台灣某醫院為例．中華職業醫學雜誌，21（2），73–80。[Chiu, S. Y., Tsao, L. L., & Tsai, Y. Y. (2014). Related factors for depressive symptoms among patients with stroke—A hospital-based study in southern Taiwan. Chinese Journal of Occupational Medicine, 21(2), 73–80.]
- 邱曉彥、邱芬（2010）．睡眠品質之概念分析．護理雜誌，57（4），106–111。[Chiu, H. Y., & Chao, Y. F. (2010). Concept analysis: Sleep quality. The Journal of Nursing, 57(4), 106–111.] doi:10.6224/JN.57.4.106
- 詹淑雅、劉芹芳、金繼春（2011）．身體心像紊亂之概念分析．新臺北護理期刊，12（1），63–72。[Chan, S. Y., Liu, C. F., & Chin, C. C. (2011). Concept analysis of body image disturbance. New Taipei Journal of Nursing , 21(1), 63–72.] doi:10.6540/NTJN.2011.1.007
- 林婉如(Wan-Ju Lin);黃惠滿(Hui-Man Huang);李婷琳(Ting-lin Lee)(2021)。情緒困擾之概念分析。高雄護理雜誌。38(1)。50-61。
- 王珮珩(Pei-Hern Wang);蔣秀容(Shiow-Rong Jeang);顧艶秋(Yan-Choiu Ku)(2018)。南部某醫學中心內科病人情緒困擾篩檢切分點之研究。榮總護理。35(1)。10-20。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?