stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
護理雜誌 ； 64卷5期 (2017 / 10 / 01) ， P30 - 40
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6224/JN.000066
- 王琡棻、盧台華（2014）．國小資優生與一般生復原力保護因子之比較研究．中華輔導與諮商學報，40，1–26。[Wang, S. F., & Lu, T. H. (2014). A comparative study of gifted elementary school students’ and non-gifted students’ resilience protective factors. Chinese Journal of Guidance and Counseling, 40, 1–26.]
- 何秀玉、李雅玲、胡文郁（2012）．老人復原力之概念分析．護理雜誌，59（2），88–92。[Ho, H. Y., Lee, Y. L., & Hu, W. Y. (2012). Elder resilience: A concept analysis. The Journal of Nursing, 59(2), 88–92.] doi:10.6224/JN.59.2.87
- 吳沛妤、譚子文、董旭英（2012）．家庭暴力經驗、復原力與臺南市都會區國中生自我傷害行為之關聯性研究．青少年犯罪防治研究期刊，4（2），69–107。[Wu, P. Y., Tan, T. W., & Tung, Y. Y. (2012). The relationships among experiences of family violence, resilience and adolescent self-injurious. Journal of Research in Delinquency and Prevention, 4(2), 69–107.]
- 林家興、陳玉芬、葉雅馨、徐佳玲、孫正大（2008）．「董氏憂鬱量表（大專版）」編製研究．測驗學刊，55（3），509–533。[Lin, C. H., Chen, Y. F., Yeh, Y. H., Hsu, C. L., & Sun, C. T. (2008). The development and psychometric study of Tung’s depression inventory for college students. Psychological Testing, 55(3), 509–533.]
- 林淑惠、黃韞臻（2012）．「大學生學習投入量表」之發展．測驗學刊，59（3），373–396。[Lin, S. H., & Huang, Y. C. (2012). Development of learning engagement scale for college students. Psychological Testing, 59(3), 373–396.]
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?