stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
經濟論文 ； 31卷3期 (2003 / 09 / 01) ， P407 - 458
繁體中文 DOI： 10.29628/AEP.200309.0006
- Ahmed, A. S., Takeda, C., Thomas, S.(1999).Bank Loan-Loss Provisions: A Reexamination of Capital Management, Earnings Management, and Signaling Effects.Journal of Accounting and Economics,28
- Barberis, N., Huang, Ming, Santos, T.(2001).Prospect Theory and Asset Prices.Quarterly Journal of Economics,116(1)
- Beatty, A., Chamberlain, S. L., Magliolo, J.(1995).Managing Financial Reports of Commercial Banks: The Influence of Taxes, Regulatory Capital and Earnings.Journal of Accounting Research,33(2)
- Beaver, W. H., Engel, E. E.(1996).Discretionary Behavior with Respect to Allowances for Loan Losses and the Behavior of Security Prices.Journal of Accounting and Economics,22(1-3)
- Bettis, R. A.(1981).Performance differences in related and unrelated diversified firms.Strategic Management Journal,2(4)
- 廖晏鴻(2006)。台灣海外籌資企業會計資訊品質之分析 －從盈餘管理角度探討。中原大學會計研究所學位論文。2006。1-84。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?