stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
柯慧貞(Huei-Chen Ko) ； 林美芳(Mei-Fang Lin) ； 廖聆岑(Ling-Chen Liao) ； 蘇鈴茱(Ling-Chu Su) ； 林旻沛(Min-Pei Lin) ； 丁建谷(Chien-Ku Ting) ； 朱朝煌(Chao-Huang Chu) ； 劉秀霞(Shiu-Shia Liu) ； 陳孟莉(Meng-Li Chen) ； 傅木龍(Mu-Lung Fu) ； 何進財(Jinn-Tsair Ho)
中華心理衛生學刊 ； 17卷2期 (2004 / 06 / 01) ， P43 - 66
繁體中文 DOI： 10.30074/FJMH.200406_17(2).0002
- Abramson, L.Y.(1998).Suicidality and cognitive vulnerability to depression among college students: a prospective study.Journal of Adolescence.
- Billings, A.G.,Cronkite, R.C.,Moos, R.H.(1983).Social-environmental factors in unipolar depression: comparisons of depressed patients and nondepressed controls.Journal of Abnormal Psychology.
- Billings, A.G.,Moos, R.H.(1984).Coping, stress, and social resources among adults with unipolar depression.Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
- Blumenthal, S.J.(1988).Suicide: a guide to risk factors, assessment, and treatment of suicidal patients.Medical Clinicals of North America.
- Brim, J.,Witcoff, C.,Wetzel, R.D.(1982).Social network characteristics of hospitalized depressed patients.Psychological Reports.
- 謝佳豫(2014)。高中生生活壓力的因應策略、生氣表達 與憂鬱程度之關係研究- 以桃園縣私立高中為例。中原大學教育研究所學位論文。2014。1-193。
- Ji-Tseng Fang;Chia-Yih Liu;Zheng-Shen Hu;Shu-Chung Lii(2019)。The Impact of Medical Students' Academic Achievement, Student Club Participation, and Meaning of Life on Depression and Anxiety in Taiwan。醫學教育。23(3)。175-184。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?