stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
選舉研究 ； 9卷2期 (2002 / 11 / 01) ， P1 - 36
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6612/tjes.2002.09.02.01-36
- 吳重禮 Wu, Chung-Li、 湯京平 Tang, Ching-Ping、 黃紀 Huang, Chi(2000)。我國「政治功效意識」測量之初探 A Pilot Study on Measuring the Sense of Political Efficacy in Taiwan。選舉研究 Journal of Electoral Studies，6(2)
- 張卿卿 Chang, Ching-Ching(2002)。競選新聞框架與廣告訴求對選民政治效能與信賴感的影響 The Impacts of News Fames and Ad Types on Political Cynicism and Political Efficacy - An Exploration of the 1998 Taipei Mayoral Election。新聞學研究 Mass Communication Research，70
- 陳憶寧 Chen, Katherine Yi-Ning(2001)。中華傳播學會2001年年會暨學術研討會。
- 陳憶寧 Chen, Katherine Yi-Ning(2001)。總統候選人攻擊性新聞報導與其支持度的關聯：以公元兩千年總統大選為例 The Relationship between Attack News against the Presidential Candidates and Their Approval Ratings in the Taiwanese Presidential Election in 2000。新聞學研究 Mass Communication Research，69
- (1999).Critical Citizens: Global Support for Democratic Government.Oxford University Press.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?