stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
Identifying Preschool Children at Risk of Learning Difficulties in Chinese Characters Reading: An Evaluation of a Two-Stage Identification Procedure Combining Preschool Teacher Ratings and Cognitive Assessment
特殊教育研究學刊 ； 41卷2期 (2016 / 07 / 31) ， P27 - 55
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6172/BSE.201607.4102002
- 王瓊珠、洪儷瑜、陳秀芬（2007）：低識字能力學生識字量發展之研究：馬太效應之可能表現。特殊教育研究學刊，32（3），1-16。[Wang, Chiung-Chu,Hung, Li-Yu, & Chen, Hsin-Fen (2007).The problem of the “Matthew Effects＂:Evidence from students with small character size. Bulletin of Special Education, 32(3),1-16.] doi: 10.6172/BSE200709.3203001
- 宣崇慧（2007）：二年級學童讀字相關認知因素及運用聲韻原則習字模式之探究。 特殊教育研究學刊，32（3），17-37。[Hsuan, Chung-Hui (2007). The relationship between learning to read Chinese characters/words and the cognitive abilities of 2nd graders and the strategies for learning new characters. Bulletin of Special Education, 32(3), 17-37.] doi: 10.6172/BSE200709.3203002
- 宣崇慧（2014b）：二年級「持續型」與「晚發型」識字困難學童早期區辨效能之檢測。特殊教育研究學刊，39（2），61- 86。[Hsuan, Chung-Hui (2014b).Predicting Persistent or Late-Emerging Difficulties in Reading Chinese Characters in Grade-2 Children. Bulletin of Special Education, 39(2), 61-86.] doi: 10.6172/BSE.201407.3902003
- 宣崇慧、林寶貴（2002）：學前聽障及聽常兒童讀寫萌發情形與口語發展能力之探究。特殊教育與復健學報，10，35-57。[Hsuan, Chung-Hui, & Lin, Bao-Guey(2002). A study of emergent literacy and oral language development in hearing-impaired and normal preschoolers. Bulletin of Special Education and Rehabilitation, 10, 35-57.]
- 宣崇慧、盧台華（2006）：聲韻覺識能力及口語詞彙知識與國小一至二年級學童字、詞閱讀發展之關係與影響。特殊教育研究學刊，31，73-92。[Hsuan,Chung-Hui, & Lu, Emily Tai-Hwa (2007).Phonological awareness, reception of oral vocabulary and Chinese (character and word) reading progress for grade 1 and grade 2 students in Taiwan. Bulletin of Special Education, 31, 73-92.] doi: 10.6172/BSE200609.3101004
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?