stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
資訊管理學報 ； 12卷4期 (2005 / 10 / 01) ， P235 - 250
英文 DOI： 10.6382/JIM.200510.0235
基於對偶函數之密碼系統 ； 代理簽章機制 ； 代理鑑別加密機制 ； 自我認證公開金鑰密碼系統 ； 行動代理人 ； Pairing-based Cryptosystem ； Proxy Signature Scheme ； Proxy Authenticated Encryption Scheme ； Self-certified Public Key Cryptosystem ； Mobile Agent
- Barreto, P.,Kim, H.Y.,Lynn, B.,Scott, M.(2002).Efficient Algorithms for Pairing-Based Cryptosystems.Advances in Cryptology-CRYPTO Lecture Notes in Computer Science,2442,354-368.
- Boneh, D.,Franklin, M.(2001).Identity-Based Encryption from the Weil Pairing.Advances in Cryptology-CRYPTO 2001, Lecture Notes in Computer Science,2139,213-229.
- Boneh, D.,Lynn, B.,Shacham, H.(2001).Short Signatures from the Weil Pairing.Advances in Cryptology-ASIACRYPT 2001, Lecture Notes in Computer Science,2248,514-532.
- Chess, D.M.(1998).Security Issues in Mobile Code Systems.Mobile Agents and Security, Lecture Notes in Computer Science,1419,1-14.
- Claessens, J.,Preneel, B.,Vandewalle, J.(2003).(How) Can Mobile Agents Do Secure Electronic Transactions on Untrusted Hosts? a survey of the security issues and the current solutions.ACM Transactions on Internet Technology,3(1),28-48.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?