stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
教育科學研究期刊 ； 58卷4期 (2013 / 12 / 01) ， P133 - 163
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6209/JORIES.2013.58(4).05
- 辛怡瑩、邱美虹（2010）。以概念演化樹探討跨年級學生演化概念之發展。科學教育學刊，18 （2），131-153。 【Hsin, Y.-Y., & Chiu, M.-H. (2010). Using a conceptual evolution tree to investigate the development of understanding of evolution across grade levels. Chinese Journal of Science Education, 18(2), 131-153.】
- 邱美虹、吳文龍、鍾曉蘭、李雪碧（2013）。以概念演化樹探討跨年級學生理想氣體心智模式 之發展歷程。科學教育學刊，21（2），135-162。 【Chiu, M.-H., Wu, W.-L., Chung, S.-L., & Li, H.-P. (2013). Investigating students' mental models of ideal gas across grade levels via the conceptual evolutionary approach. Chinese Journal of Science Education, 21(2), 135-162.】
- 林靜雯（2006）。由概念演化觀點探究不同教科書教－學序列對不同心智模式學生電學學習之 影響（未出版博士論文）。國立臺灣師範大學，臺北市。 【Lin, J.-W. (2006). Investigating the influences of different teaching-learning sequences in textbooks on students with different mental models of electricity from the perspective of conceptual evolution (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei, Taiwan.】
- 林靜雯、邱美虹（2009a）。探究學生串聯電路認知特徵演化歷程之跨年級研究。教育科學研究 期刊，54（4），139-170。doi:10.3966/2073753X2009125404006 【Lin, J.-W., & Chiu, M.-H. (2009a). An across-grade study to investigate the evolutionary processes of students’ cognitive characters in series connection. Journal of Research in Education Sciences, 54(4), 139-170. doi:10.3966/2073753X2009125404006】
- 林靜雯、邱美虹（2009b）。探究以學生心智模式為設計基礎之教－學序列研究對學生電學學 習之影響。科學教育學刊，17（6），481-507。 【Lin, J.-W., & Chiu, M.-H. (2009b). Investigating the influences of mental model based teaching-learning sequences on students' learning in electricity. Chinese Journal of Science Education, 17(6), 481-507.】
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?