stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
教育科學研究期刊 ； 65卷4期 (2020 / 12 / 01) ， P275 - 304
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6209/JORIES.202012_65(4).0009
- 李莉卉、簡馨瑩（2019）。提問式重複朗讀對幼兒在語文理解表現的效果研究。課程與教學，22（3），215-240。【Lee, L.-H., & Chien, H.-Y. (2019).The effects of questioning integrated into repeated reading aloud program on oral comprehension performance of preschoolers.Curriculum & Instruction Quarterly, 22(3), 215-240.】
- 邱淑惠（2012）。任務描述對幼兒目標設定管控之激發。教育科學研究期刊，57（3），1-26。【Chiu, S. (2012). Examining effects of task descriptions as external EF for young children. Journal of Research in Education Sciences, 57(3), 1-26.】
- 陳雅鈴（2015）。發展經濟弱勢幼兒執行功能課程之問題及成效。教育心理學報，47（2），261-279。【Chen, Y.-L. (2015). The problem and effect of developing the executive function curriculum for economic disadvantaged children. Bulletin of Educational Psychology, 47(2), 261-279.】
- 簡馨瑩、連啟舜（2014）。教師手勢對幼兒故事詞彙理解影響之研究。教育科學研究期刊，59（2），61-88。【Chien, H.-Y., & Lien, C.-S. (2014). Effect of the gestures of teachers during storytelling on the vocabulary understanding of kindergarteners. Journal of Research in Education Sciences, 59(2), 61-88.】
- 簡馨瑩、連啟舜、張紹盈（2017）。故事提示策略、工作記憶能力對幼兒故事理解能力的影響。教育科學研究期刊，62（4），181-207。【Chien, H.-Y., Lien, C.-S., & Chang, S.-Y. (2017). Effects of story prompting and working memory ability on young children's story comprehension. Journal of Research in Education Sciences, 62(4), 181-207.】
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?