stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
- Allison, M. T. (1988). Breaking boundaries and barriers: future directions in cross-cultural research. Leisure Sciences, 10, 247-259.
- Backman, S. J., & Crompton, J. L. (1990). Differentiating between active and passive discontinuers of two leisure activities. Journal of Leisure Research, 22.
- Bialeschki, M. D., & Henderson, K. A. (1988). Constraints to trail use.
Journal of Park and Recreation Administration, 6, 20-28.
- Blair, S.N., Kampert, J.B., Kohl, H.W., Barlow, C.E., Macera, C.A., Paffenbarger, R.S., & Gibbons, L.W. (1996). Influences of cardiorespiratory fitness and other precursors on cardiovascular disease and all-cause mortality in men and women. Journal of the American Medical Association, 276(3), 205- 210.
- Boothby, J., Tungatt, M. F., & Townsend, A. R. (1981). Ceasing participation in sports activity: reported reasons and their implications. Journal of Leisure Research, 13, 1-14.
- 盧道杰(Dau-Jye Lu);趙芝良(Chih-Liang Chao);羅欣怡(Sin-Yi Lo);高千雯(Chieh-Wen Kao);陳維立(Jasmine Wei-Li Chen);羅柳墀(Liu-Chi Lo);葉美智(Mei-Chih Yeh);何立德(Lih-Der Ho);張弘毅(Hung-Yi Chang);王中原(Jong-Yuan Wang)(2013)。臺灣海岸河口溼地型保護區經營管理效能評估。地理學報。(68)。19-42。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?