stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
- ABT Associates(2003).ABT Associates (2003). Validation of Long Term and Post-Acute Care Quality Indicators. Prepared for the Office of Clinical Standards and Quality: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Contract Number 500-95-0062/Task Order #4.
- Buntin, M. B.(2007).Access to Postacute Rehabilitation.Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation,88,1488-1493.
- Duncan, P. W.,Velozo, C. A.(2007).State-of-the-Science on Postacute Rehabilitation: Measurement and Methodologies for Assessing Quality and Establishing Policy for Postacute Care.Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation,88,1482-1487.
- Kane, R. L.,Lin, W. C.,Blewett, L. A.(2002).Geographic variation in the use of post-acute care.Health Serv Res,37(3),667-682.
- Kaplan, S. J.(2007).Growth and Payment Adequacy of Medicare Postacute Care Rehabilitation.Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation,88,1494-1499.
- 陳慈吟(Tzu-Yin Chen);蔡青芳(Ching-Fang Tsai);石佳隴(Chia-Lung Shih)(2022)。影響物理治療對腦中風急性後期照護成效之因素。台灣醫學。26(1)。1-9。
- 李媖如(Ying-Ru Li);林宜陵(Yi-Ling Lin);詹惠雅(Hui-Ya Chan);鄭建興(Jiann-Shing Jeng);徐淑金(Shu-Chin Hsu);劉秀雲(Hsiu-Yun Liu)(2021)。提升腦中風病人急性後期整合照護計畫轉銜率之專案。台灣醫學。25(5)。651-660。
- 黎家銘(Chia-Ming Li);詹鼎正(Ding-Cheng Chan);李紹誠(Shao-Chen Lee);梁忠詔(Chung-Chao Liang);邱泰源(Tai-Yuan Chiu)(2018)。基層醫師在長照2.0的角色和功能。台灣醫學。22(3)。261-271。
- 戴千淑(Chien-Shu Tai);鄭朝惠(Chao-Hui Cheng);黃千恩(Chien-En Huang);林少瑜(Shao-Yu Lin);劉子菁(Tzu-Ching Liu);梁穎(Ying Liang)(2020)。提升腦中風病人急性後期照護下轉率。榮總護理。37(4)。360-368。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?