What is a DOI?
DOI stands for Digital Object Identifier and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add"http://dx.doi.org/"before a DOI.
For instance: if the DOI of an article is DOI: 10.5870/airiti003
, you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser http://dx.doi.org/10.5870/airiti003
Airiti provides you Airiti DOI metadata searchto match references to DOIs.
- The Journal of Nursing
- Journal of Quality
- Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- Journal of Nursing and Healthcare Research
- Journal of Educational Media & Library Sciences
- Journal of Marine Science and Technology
- NTU Management Review
- University Library Quarterly
- Physical Education Journal
Journal Articles 32,293,421
Proceeding Articles 2,690,540Theses 3,358,118