What is a DOI?
DOI stands for Digital Object Identifier and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add"http://dx.doi.org/"before a DOI.
For instance: if the DOI of an article is DOI: 10.5870/airiti003
, you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser http://dx.doi.org/10.5870/airiti003
Airiti provides you Airiti DOI metadata searchto match references to DOIs.
- The Journal of Nursing
- Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition
- Taiwan Journal of Public Health
- Formosan Journal of Medicine
- Journal of Marine Science and Technology
- Journal of Internet Technology
- VGH Nursing
- Journal of Nursing and Healthcare Research
- Taipei City Medical Journal
- National Taiwan University Law Journal
Journal Articles 32,314,409
Proceeding Articles 2,691,014Theses 3,360,760