stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
吳昀慶 , Masters Advisor：黃麗玲
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201900028
- Jessop, B. (1997). A neo-gramscian aroach to the regulation of urban regimes：accumulation strategies, hegemonic projects, and governance, in: Reconstructing Urban Regime Theory:Regulating Urban Politics in a Global Economy, edited by Lauria, M. London: Sage.
- Molotch, Harvey.1976. ‘’The City as a Growth Machine: Toward a Political Economy of Place.‘’American Journal of Sociology 82(2):309-332.
- P. Hall.(1980) Great Planning Disasters, Weidenfeld and Nicholson, London
- Sandercock Leoni著，鄭文良、陳惠雯、林秀姿譯（1998）。《規劃師之養成：為二十一世紀儲備規劃師》。《城市與設計學報》。第四期，P.21-35
- Stone, Clarence (1980) Systemic Power in Community Decision Making: A Restatement of Stratification Theory The American Political Science Review Vol. 74, No. 4 (Dec., 1980), pp. 978-990. DOI:10.2307/1954317
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?