stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Yu.A. Goldberg and N.M. Schmidt, “Handbook Series on Semiconductor Parameters,” (eds. M. Levinshtein, S. Rumyantsev and M. Shur), London; World Scientific, vol. 2, pp. 1-36, 1999.
-  M. Miyashita, H. Kizuki, M. Tsugami, N. Fujii, Y. Mihashi, and S. Takamiya, “Metalorganic chemical vapor deposition growth of high-quality AlGaAs using dimethylethylamine alane and triethylgallium-dimethylethylamine adduct,” J. Crystal Growth, vol. 192, pp. 79-83, 1998.
-  E.F. Schubert, E.O. Göbel, Y. Horikoshi, K. Ploog, and H.J. Queisser, “Alloy broadening in photoluminescence spectra of AlxGa1-xAs,” Phys. Rev. B, vol. 30, pp. 813-820, 1984.
-  J.E. Cunningham, W.T. Tsang, T.H. Chiu, and E.F. Schubert, “Molecular beam epitaxial growth of high-purity AlGaAs,” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 50, pp. 769-771, 1987.
-  S. Takagishi, H. Mori, K. Kimura, K. Kamon, and M. Ishii, “Epitaxial growth of AlxGa1-xAs by low-pressure MOCVD,” J. Crystal Growth, vol. 75, pp. 545-550, 1986.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?