stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Adhikari, K. and Hartemink, A.E. (2016) Linking soils to ecosystem services — A global review. Geoderma 262, 101-111.
- Bare, J.C., Hofstetter, P., Pennington, D.W. and De Haes, H.A.U. (2000) Midpoints versus endpoints: the sacrifices and benefits. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 5(6), 319-326.
- Bates, M.E., Fox-Lent, C., Seymour, L., Wender, B.A. and Linkov, I. (2015) Life cycle assessment for dredged sediment placement strategies. Science of The Total Environment 511, 309-318.
- Beames, A., Broekx, S., Heijungs, R., Lookman, R., Boonen, K., Van Geert, Y., Dendoncker, K. and Seuntjens, P. (2015) Accounting for land-use efficiency and temporal variations between brownfield remediation alternatives in life-cycle assessment. Journal of cleaner production 101, 109-117.
- Bouma, J. and McBratney, A. (2013) Framing soils as an actor when dealing with wicked environmental problems. Geoderma 200, 130-139.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?