stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
詹舒涵 , Masters Advisor：郭年真
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201600881
- Agborsangaya, C. B., Lau, D., Lahtinen, M., Cooke, T., & Johnson, J. A. (2012). Multimorbidity prevalence and patterns across socioeconomic determinants: a cross-sectional survey. BMC Public Health, 12, 201. doi: 10.1186/1471-2458-12-201
- Agborsangaya, C. B., Lau, D., Lahtinen, M., Cooke, T., & Johnson, J. A. (2013). Health-related quality of life and healthcare utilization in multimorbidity: results of a cross-sectional survey. Qual Life Res, 22(4), 791-799. doi: 10.1007/s11136-012-0214-7
- Akker, M. v. d., Buntinx, F., & Knottnerus, J. A. (1996). comorbidity or multimorbidity what's in a name a review of literature. EUR J Gen Pract 2, 65-70. doi: 10.3109/13814789609162146
- Alonso-Moran, E., Orueta, J. F., Esteban, J. I., Axpe, J. M., Gonzalez, M. L., Polanco, N. T., . . . Nuno-Solinis, R. (2015). Multimorbidity in people with type 2 diabetes in the Basque Country (Spain): Prevalence, comorbidity clusters and comparison with other chronic patients. Eur J Intern Med, 26(3), 197-202. doi: 10.1016/j.ejim.2015.02.005
- Alonso-Moran, E., Orueta, J. F., Fraile Esteban, J. I., Arteagoitia Axpe, J. M., Marques Gonzalez, M. L., Toro Polanco, N., . . . Nuno-Solinis, R. (2014). The prevalence of diabetes-related complications and multimorbidity in the population with type 2 diabetes mellitus in the Basque Country. BMC Public Health, 14, 1059. doi: 10.1186/1471-2458-14-1059
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?