stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
覃志光 , Masters Advisor：蔡克銓
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201701544
-  ANSI/AISC 341-05 (2005) “Seismic provisions for structural steel buildings- including supplement No .1” American Institute of Steel Construction, Chicago, IL.
-  ANSI/AISC 360-05 (2005) “Specification for Structural Steel Building.” American Institute of Steel Construction, Chicago, IL.
-  JISF (2015) “High Performance Steels For Bridge Construction.” The Japan Iron and Steel Federation.
-  Kanvinde, A.M. and Deierlein, G.G. (2006) “Void Growth Model and Stress Modified Critical Strain Model to Predict Ductile Fracture in Structural Steels.” Journal of Engineering Mechanics, ASCE/June 2006/1907.
-  Lee D. and Shin S. (2015) “Specimen Test of Large-Heat-Input Fusion Welding Method for Use of SM570TMCP.” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 2015, Article ID 264798, 13 pages.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?