stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳聖夫 , Masters Advisor：羅俊雄
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2015.01420
盲訊號分離 ； 二階統計盲訊號識別法 ； 系統識別 ； 結構健康監測 ； 損傷檢測 ； ABAQUS CAE ； Blind Source Separation ； Second Order Blind Identification ； System Identification ； Structural Health Monitoring ； Damage detection ； ABAQUS CAE
-  Bernal, D., Gunes, B., "Flexibility Based Approach for Damage Characterization: Benchmark Application," Journal of Engineering Mechanics, Volume 130, Issue 1, January, 2004.
-  Belouchrani, A., Meraim, K. A., Cardoso, J.-F. and Moulines, E., "A blind source separation technique based on second-order statistics, " IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Volume 45, Issue 2, February. 1997.
-  Chen, S.F., Hung, T.Z. and Loh, C.H. "Application of traffic-induced vibration and damage detection by blind source separation with application to bridge monitoring," SPIE 9435, Sensors and Smart Structures Technologies for Civil, Mechanical, and Aerospace Systems 2015, March 27, 2015.
-  Chao, S.H., Loh, C.H. "Output Only Dynamic System Identification Using Blind Source Separation Technique," Proceedings of the 5th World Conference on Structural Control, Tokyo, Japan, July, 2010
-  Cardoso, J.F., "Blind source separation: statistical principles, "Proceedings of the IEEE, Volume 86, Issue 10, August, 2015.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?