stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
趙婉婷 , Masters Advisor：嚴震東
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2013.01835
- Aoki I, Wu YJ, Silva AC, Lynch RM, Koretsky AP (2004) In vivo detection of neuroarchitecture in the rodent brain using manganese-enhanced MRI. NeuroImage 22:1046-1059.
- Baliki MN, Geha PY, Apkarian AV, Chialvo DR (2008) Beyond feeling: chronic pain hurts the brain, disrupting the default-mode network dynamics. The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience 28:1398-1403.
- Canals S, Beyerlein M, Keller AL, Murayama Y, Logothetis NK (2008) Magnetic resonance imaging of cortical connectivity in vivo. NeuroImage 40:458-472.
- Cao YQ (2006) Voltage-gated calcium channels and pain. Pain 126:5-9.
- Chuang KH, Belluscio L, Koretsky AP (2010) In vivo detection of individual glomeruli in the rodent olfactory bulb using manganese enhanced MRI. NeuroImage 49:1350-1356.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?