stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
何郁文 , Masters Advisor：鄭素芳
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2010.01832
- 1.Saigal S, Doyle LW. An overview of mortality and sequelae of preterm birth from infancy to adulthood. Lancet 2008;371:261-9.
- 2.Eckerman CO, Hsu HC, Molitor A, Leung EH, Goldstein RF. Infant arousal in an en-face exchange with a new partner: effect of prematurity and perinatal biological risk. Dev Psychol 1999;35:282-93.
- 3.Clark CAC, Woodward LJ. Development of emotional and behavioral regulation in children born extremely preterm and very preterm: biological and social influences. Child Dev 2008;79:1444-62.
- 4.Hughes MB, Shults J, McGrath J, Medoff-Cooper B. Temperament characteristics of premature infants in the first year of life. J Dev Behav Pediatr 2002;23:430-5.
- 5.Kopp CB. Regulation of distress and negative emotion: A developmental view. Dev Psychol 1989;25:343-54.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?