stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
王中興 , Masters Advisor：周雍強
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2010.02046
- Benavides, D. L., Duley, J.R., & Johnson, B. E. (1999). "As good as it gets: optimal fab design and deployment". IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, 12(3), pp.281-287.
- Black, F., & Scholes, M. (1973). "The pricing of options and corporate liabilities". Journal of Political Economy, 81(3), pp.637-654.
- Chou, Y.-C. (2007). "Using capacity as a competition strategy in a manufacturing duopoly". International Symposium on Semiconductor Manufacturing 2007, pp.1-4.
- Chou, Y.-C., Cheng, C.-T., Yang, F.-C., Liang, Y.-Y. (2007). "Evaluating alternative capacity strategies in semiconductor manufacturing under uncertain demand and price scenarios". International Journal of Production Economics, 105(2), pp.591-606.
- Julka, N., Baines, T., Tjahjono, B., Lendermann, P., & Vitanov, V. (2007). "A review of multi-factor capacity expansion models for manufacturing plants: Searching for a holistic decision aid". International Journal of Production Economics, 106(2), pp.607-621.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?