stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔣孟庭 , Masters Advisor：魏國彥 Co-advisor ：林玉詩
- Altenbach, A. (1992). Short term processes and patterns in the foraminiferal response to organic flux rates. Marine Micropaleontology, 19(1), 119-129.
- Bagarinao, T. (1992). Sulfide as an environmental factor and toxicant: tolerance and adaptations in aquatic organisms. Aquatic Toxicology, 24(1), 21-62.
- Barnes, R., & Goldberg, E. (1976). Methane production and consumption in anoxic marine sediments. Geology, 4(5), 297-300.
- Bernhard, J. M. (1988). Postmortem vital staining in benthic foraminifera; duration and importance in population and distributional studies. The Journal of Foraminiferal Research, 18(2), 143-146.
- Bernhard, J. M., Buck, K. R., & Barry, J. P. (2001). Monterey Bay cold-seep biota: Assemblages, abundance, and ultrastructure of living foraminifera. Deep Sea Research Part I: Oceanographic Research Papers, 48(10), 2233-2249.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?