stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊竣凱 , Masters Advisor：賴怡琪
克雷白氏肺炎桿菌 ； small RNAs ； sigma E ； RybB ； DNA微陣列 ； Two-plasmids系統 ； GalU ； OmpC ； HdeB ； KP1_0760 ； Klebsiella pneumoniae ； small RNAs ； sigma E ； RybB ； DNA microarray ； Two-plasmids system ； GalU ； OmpC ； HdeB ； KP1_0760
- 1. Bott M. 1997. Anaerobic citrate metabolism and its regulation in enterobacteria. Arch Microbiol. 167: 78–88.
- 2. Struve C, Krogfelt KA. 2003. Role of capsule in Klebsiella pneumoniae virulence: lack of correlation between in vitro and in vivo studies. FEMS Microbiol Lett 218 :149-154.
- 4. Wen-Chien Ko, David L. Paterson, Anthanasia J. Sagnimeni, Dennis S. Hansen, Anne Von Gottberg, Sunita Mohapatra, Jose Maria Casellas, Herman Goossens, Lutfiye Mulazimoglu, Gordon Trenholme, Keith P. Klugman, Joseph G. McCormack, and Victor L. Yu. 2002. Community-Acquired Klebsiella pneumoniae Bacteremia: Global Differences in Clinical Patterns. Emerging Infectious Diseases. 8:160-166.
- 5. Fang CT. 2004. A novel virulence gene in Klebsiella pneumoniae strains causing primary liver abscess and septic metastatic complications. J Exp Med. 199:697–705.
- 6. Lederman ER, Crum NF. 2005. Pyogenic liver abscess with a focus on Klebsiella pneumoniae as a primary pathogen: an emerging disease with unique clinical characteristics. Am J Gastroenterol. 100 : 322-331.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?