stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. Giese-Davis, J., K. Collie, et al. Decrease in depression symptoms is associated with longer survival in patients with metastatic breast cancer: a secondary analysis.J Clin Oncol 29: 413-420. 2011.
- 5. Vermeulen, K., D. R. Van Bockstaele, et al. The cell cycle: a review of regulation, deregulation and therapeutic targets in cancer. Cell Prolif 36: 131-149. 2003.
- 6. Kerr, J. F. A histochemical study of hypertrophy and ischaemic injury of rat liver with special reference to changes in lysosomes. J Pathol Bacteriol 90: 419-435. 1965.
- 8. Alberts, Keith; Johnson, Alexander; Lewis, Julian; Raff, Martin; Roberts; Walter, Peter . Chapter 18 Apoptosis: Programmed Cell Death Eliminates Unwanted Cells. Molecular Biology of the Cell (textbook) Garland Science. ISBN 5: 1115. 2008.
- 10. Chen, G. and D. V. Goeddel . TNF-R1 signaling: a beautiful pathway. Science 296: 1634-1635. 2002.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?